Thursday, April 13, 2006

Venturing into Blogosphere

Finally I think I am going to bring this thing to reality. Had been thinking of creating this for quite sometime now, but man, i aaam laaaaaaaazzzy, very lazy. At one point of time, I had just forgotten why exactly i had thought i needed a blog. Imagine.. Well, not that I remember now, but anways, I dont care anymore, I mean we think of so many things and then think of ways we want to achieve them. Does it always happen like that.. like things falling in place and completing the jigsaw puzzle.. no it doesn't. Sometimes it just needs to start at some point, i guess and that need not be an important one either...

Hey guys, are you still reading?? Inspite of all this?? I mean, I am happy, but is this really that good.. Must be, otherwise, why would an intelli guy/gal like you read this anyway. Well, now that I have created this space (space.. can that be created..) or rather borrowed this space from the Internet, I would really need to plan it up and decide on the content of this. Man, that really requires some serious thinking. What I am going to put up here so that you come back to read this shit..

Maybe I will put up a few pics of myself. Would that be good enough to make you come back.. hell no.. I will put up a few pics of me and my sweetheart.. she is lovely but mine.. well, let me think.. maybe I can put up some good (hopefully) pieces from time to time... i guess that will sustain your interest.. i mean, i know you guys are demanding, you need good stuff to read.. but be co-operative, people..

Will catch you again on the next blog..

Take Care Guys..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Real nice...
Loved the way u write!
And really loved what u wrote bout ur sweetheart, more so because she is my didi!